Thursday, March 3, 2011

American Apparel Shade Review: Hunter and Rouge






How many times must I tell you that American Apparel did me a great favor Injustice by creating a huge variety of great colors that go on opaque, are three free and also have deals on. Here are some pre-clean up (do I ever clean up my nails?) Photos of Hunter, a great shade because it never looks black, but rather a beautiful dark green, and rouge, a lovely rose color.
These colors do peel easily, but then again I have to let you all know that I only put one coat of base, two of color and one of top-coat acrylic. Which for nails that go through significant daily house-cleaning, chores, and running around NYC, may not be quite enough. As a rule I find If I put more coats on of base and top, my Mani lasts longer but takes a significantly longer time to dry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment