Tuesday, March 15, 2011

China Glaze Crackle nail polish!





So I ordered all six of the crackle China Glaze polishes because after seeing swatches online I knew I had to have at least four of them- but they ended up being cheaper if I bought them all. I must say, maybe its because i'm exhausted from a long boring day, but I was disappointed! I don't like the way the polish crackles- Although its much easier to manipulate than Barry M or OPI. what I mean by this is that you can make it look different depending on how much crackle polish you put on. If you put on a thick coat of crackle , there won't be too many cracks, but they tend to be slightly bigger, revealing the underlaying color. If you put a scarce amount of polish, you will have more cracks throughout, and both colors will show almost equally on the nail. So yeah, i'm not really disapointed, i'm just exhausted. Here are some swatches, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. no offense , this is a good blog. but with me being a nail fanatic i think tht it would be better if you cleaned the outsides of your nails before you take the pictures. Just to give it a more proffesional feel , like you know what youre talking about.

    ReplyDelete