Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St Patricks themed Crackle nails





So tomorrow is st. Patricks Day, Which means I have to work at my moms bar, hang out with lots of friends and family and drink like a fish work my but off and hopefully make some Money!
So in honor of tomorrow, today I decided to do a green with green glitter under white crackle, just to see how it would look. It looks great, except that I always think when I use any of my crackle nail polishes my nails look dirty. I guess I like solid colors and shiney nails more than anything. I put American Apparel's Hunter as a base color, (over my base coat of course!) then I put Butter London's Henley Regatta on top, which is a green glittery amazing polish. And over that I put China Glaze's white crackle nail polish, and Tada!
I must say that although this crackle looks messy, I get complimented on it every day, girls always want to know how I did it, and where to buy the polish, so if your thinking about it but cant find it anywhere, look at sally beauty stores and Amazon. I bought my six pack of China Glaze crackle there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment