Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sally Hansen Nail stickers






So I bought those stickers that my friend got. They are called Sally Hansen nail effects, google it. Honestly, they have some pretty lame designs and some neon colors. BUT they last for about ten days, with very little peeling and chipping. The first full day I wore them I got three complements within like two hours, it was awesome. The few designs they have that are unique I highly recommend. They have a lace one, a checkered one, jean design, different sparkle designs and then like twenty neon colors and some butterfly design. Some of the designs I feel are meant for little girls, and I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that they are ideal for girls because they don't fall off, aren't messy, and can be a great activity for girl bonding.
I am also including a Nailene sticker I bought months ago and was inspired to use. This design was really cool because it had hot pink and mirror effect all rolled into one, but it peeled off within one hour of application, so DON'T buy it if you see it. I highly recommend Sally Hansen vs. Sephora brand. But I will do another post with a Sephora sticker and I also have these stickers I got from Urban Outfitters, so I'll give you the info on them also.
A note on application: All of these brands only give out like 14-16 stickers, not enough for two manicures. If you have slightly stubby nails like I do, you can cut them in half carefully with a small nail scissors and try to squeeze two manicures out of them. Otherwise, if you have long lovely nails that I dream for at night, your SOL.
I put some photos of myself with my Sally Hansen Manicure, and a blurry ass pick of the weird manicure that I bought with some nailene kit that lasted five minutes. Enjoy

1 comment: