Sunday, February 6, 2011

Konad design success.






After I had been messing around with the Sally Hansen Nail stickers, I wanted to generate new designs on all my nails with my ghetto konad I bought. Online you can get nail plates for Konad for like 20 bucks for 18 of them. And you can buy the stamp & scraper for five dollars. Otherwise, a konad kit will cost you upwards of thirty dollars, but it will probably give you better results than what I can show you in this post.
You get what you pay for. Konad basically, for those of you who don't know, is a nail art kit by which you can make designs. You paint the plate, scrape it off with the scraper and use the rubber stamp to pick up the remaining polish and place it on your nail. It can look really sick. Or it can look messy. You have to be good at arts n crafts and stuff like that to be really successful with it, but here are some picks of a design I was told was very "pop art".
Anyway, as you can see in the photos that aren't drunkenly blurred out of proportion. Its hard to get each design on each nail to be perfect. This is because the designs are rather small, smaller than like, my thumb nail for example so I always try to maneuver it so I can put them next to eachother to make the design bigger (hope that makes sense) but it never works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment