Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hipster nail polish




call me out of touch with my new york hipster side ( since I fled bushwick I can't even look at girls with bangs without gagging, so don't even) but I didn't know until yesterday that American Apparel sells nail polish in all of their trendy and concentrated colors that they offer their clothes in! I love all the colors, so I ran out and bought six. If you buy three in the store they are $15, and they retail for $6 a piece. If you buy seven online they are $32, but you have to think about shipping also, so I decided to just go to a store and get six for $30. I bought Hunter, a dark green that I have seen many swatches online of and it doesn't look almost black, which is awesome. I bought downtown LA because believe it or not I don't have any classic reds ( and I'm wearing it tonight for the oscars!) I also bought Malibu green, Rouge, Office and L'Esprit, because the cremes are awesome and the the other two, Malibu & rouge are unique colors in my opinion. They are 3-free, come in a cool container, and I can't wait to buy the whole line. I'm just scared my husband will leave me if I go that far ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment