Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Forever 21 nail stickers





So last night after my oscar debauchery filled party, we stopped by the forever 21 in Times Square so I could look at cheap earrings. I love love love this store for their earrings and nail polish, seriously I bought like twenty things and spent twenty bucks. Of my loot that I got, I came across glitter nail stickers, they are EXACTLY like the Sally Hansen Nail stickers but they only come in glitter varieties, they include 30 stickers per package and cost only 2.80$ per package. These stickers are also very easy to apply and look and feel awesome. I applied them hastily just now so there are a few spots that could have been done better. We'll just have to see how they last through my full day tomorrow, if I recall, Sally Hansen started to peel and move with me by the next day, but that could be because I put a base coat. These stickers come in several colors, light pink (which I have on) green, purple, red, blue and hot pink. I think they are an absolute deal, a great gift for little girls to do together or a great thing to wear one night to a party or something. I love nail stickers in general and I think it would behoove the Forever 21 company Love & beauty to create designed stickers also. They will sell out like hot cakes and they honestly have priced them very low, good for us, but I think they could have gotten away with higher- at 3$ your getting three sets of ten stickers, thats three manicures, the other companies like Sephora and Sally Hansen have gone WAY higher just because this is still a "new" nail technology. Bottom line, they are cheap, they look good and they don't take long to put on unless your like me and are a cheap bastard trying to salvage every last piece of polish I wasted spent my money on. Enjoy

:::::UPDATE::::::

These stickers peeled by morning :( I'm going to try them with a base and top coat, because they are sorta flimsy but I feel if they had some reinforcement maybe they would stay. They looked baller, but peeled very soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment