Monday, February 28, 2011

Hipsterpolish- Office!




So American Apparel has really won my heart with their polish. They have tons of unique colors and some pretty damn good staple colors- colors that I think any woman should own. One of these staples I wore yesterday- Downtown LA, a bright deep red, in honor of the oscars. Today I chose office, a light green creme color. No inspiration, but Lady Gagas video did premere today and I do think of creme nail polish and gaga because of her bad romance manicure. Anyway, here are a few pre clean up shots. I'll do another Mani after class tonight! or maybe i'll put designs on top. hmmmm decisions decisions

Oh, you might notice that I my ring finger on my left hand is considerably shorter. Thats because I had too much Oscar fun last night and tore it straight off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment