Saturday, February 12, 2011

tonights haul + my valentines day mani






So after we accidentally flooded our apartment and the three apartments below ours this afternoon, my husband and I made a trip to the queens center mall where I treated myself to some earrings and a few new shades of polish. We went to Urban outfitters where I found some pretty glitter polishes, a black and a smokey pink with small and chunky silver glitter. And I also found two cute polishes at forever 21. A hot purple color, purrrfect for spring and summer months, and a nice teal green color with gold micro glitter, also good for spring and summer. Earlier today, before the flood I gave myself a mani of one of the colors my husband bought me, OPI's lucky lucky lavender, and it looked really nice. A great color for the office or the job scene, really pretty yet not too flashy, very feminine. Then later on when I got home I decided to put the smokey pink glitter on it, and well, as you can see it looks bomb. The glitter polishes are by a company called NYX, obv you can get it at urban outfitters. The two summer colors I bought are by Love & beauty, sold at all Forever21 stores. The NYX sold for five, the Love & beauty for 3$. I know, super cheap. I should do a blog of all my fav colors by them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment