Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fiercely Fiona- My Husband buys me clearance nail polish



Yesterday I was babysitting and I had a craving for this OPI nail polish called fiercely Fiona from their pastel Shrek nail collection last summer/spring. I knew that my husband was nearby a Rickys and I asked him to go pick it up. When he got to the Rickys store he found the polish, which is kindof an ugly green yellow color, on clearance for two dollars. Which was awesome. He also surprised me with several other colors that were on sale for 2$ each also. They are all cremes except for one, and while they aren't the best colors in the world to wear right now, they will be excellent to wear for spring. I rocked a bunch of cremes and poppy colors last spring and summer and I'm going to do it all over again. Heres what I got
Matesee- Neon 15 power pink
Matesse- Mint Ice cream
Matesse- Neon 16 sunburst
OPI- lucky lucky lavender- reminds me of new Lancome color
OPI- Wing it- red with glittery red sparkles
OPI- Fiercely Fiona (named after me)- Green yellow

I will, hopefully do another manicure featuring fiercely Fiona for you by tomorrow, but its superbowl and I have to get the laundry done and myself on my way to the party. you know you know.




0 comments:

Post a Comment