Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blue on Blue crackle







So on st. Patricks day I bought myself some rad tights (Hue tights at rickys, they were on sale!) some hair bands and Butter London's Blagger, from their spring Collection. This is truely an Amazing blue, I love it so much. Its a medium hue, bright cobalt. I wore it all day yesterday, and then I got a tear in my left thumb, so I fixed it using a silk wrap, but today I realized that it broke AGAIN. The tear is so close to where my skin meets the nail that I can't let it get the best of my nail length, so i had to fix it again.

Here is what i did

I got a tea bag and cut a triangle, cleaned off my nail with polish remover,
I got Crazy glue, but only bc I didn't have any nail glue, and I glued on the piece of tea bag
I waited until it dried, then VERY GENTLY filed it down.
I put two- three coats of base coat, and I'm fixed!

The only thing is, a solid color will show the little bump of the patch, so I decided to paint my Butter London Blue with China Glaze Crushed Candy on top, and now nobody will ever know..

except all of you, Enjoy!

UPDATE

nail broke again. fml

0 comments:

Post a Comment