Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Patricks NAILS






So For the actual day of st. pattys I wanted to do a Glittery green amazing ness, and I wanted to see just how long it would last working 14 hours straight of pushing through drunk people, making loads of drinks, cleaning up nasty plates, tables and washing ones hands over and over again. Yes I waited tables on st. Pattys day, unlike the rest of the world, that got drunk and acted a straight fool.
My nails looked fabulous, but didn't withstand the beating, not that I actually thought they would, I mean, we were really busy and this kind of work doesn't support the dainty girl in me who always wants glossy, unchiped nails. St. Pattys ALSO weakened my nail so bad that I now have a huge tear on my left thumb, which I will show you in my next post how I repaired, but either way, it stunk.
For this mani I used butter London's Thames with Henley Regatta on top(also by butter London) and a green glitter by ColorClub (exact polish name to come). It was really rad and I'll definetely do this green again, probably on my birthday or something. I love green, it always looks good on me with my red hair, and now with my blondish red hair. enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment