Friday, July 15, 2011

Manicure of the day-July 14 Color Club fractured blue























So like I said earlier crackle/shatter/fractured/frictured/broken/whatever polishes are being made by every single nail polish brand imaginable. Only a handful of companies have stayed behind and have not released a shatter-like collection. Yesterday's manicure was Color Club's Blue Shatter over orly white, and although it looked bomb in the beginning, I do have to say that I didn't wait long enough for the white to dry- or maybe didn't put enough white layers on my nails, because I noticed that the white looked yellowish or dirty in some spots.
I love the Color Club shatter formula, I own two shatters that I found at a local beauty supply store here in Astoria, and I have to say they both Shatter like crazy in every which way possible. When I ventured into Manhattan today with the girls I babysit, we found a small beauty supply store called Essentials on 5th avenue by around 18th street/19th street. They had the Color Club collection, but they didn't have the Fuchsia and blue I bought (picture below). This makes me think that the full color club shatter collection is bigger than this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment