Saturday, July 16, 2011

Daily Manicure: 7/16/11









While walking around Friday in NYC, I stumbled upon llamasqua's Poke ( a slightly muted but beautiful purple w shimmer) in a Sephora in Chelsea. I decided to paint over my blue shatter and white, because I had had it on for more than a day, and as I said in my last post, I didn't like how the white got distorted.
Aside from the fact that my ghetto ass didn't buy anything from Sephora and simply did a whole manicure, it actually came out half decent. Usually tester polishes are clumpy, and this one was bit clumpy also, but for the circumstances, I wanted to share the color and swatch. These are $14 dollars a bottle, so be prepared to hand over a larger chunk of change for these.

I also want to add that while at Sephora, I noticed that they have brought out red, turqouise and navy blue "blasted" shatter colors. They also have come out with new lines of nail stickers similar to their other ones called "nail bling", some of them have sparkles and lines and are clear at the same time, so you can paint your nails then put them on for a really cool design. They now have loose glitter in several colors, and NAIL ART PENS. I didn't get a chance to write down all of the prices of each new item, but its a fairly new thing, so go to Sephora ASAP to check it out. They probably range from $6-10, maybe even more. Also, if I were a betting woman I would put my money that they aren't the best quality, especially the stickers. The girl I babysit tried the nail pen, and actually it looked really cool, so I'll have to get one and draw obscene images for you guys.

Thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment