Saturday, July 16, 2011

Daily Manicure: July 16, 2011: OPI ms.Universe & Color Club Fuchsia fractured!







My manicure of the day (tomorrow really, cuz I'm going to bed now) is a combination of two of my new favs. I told you that I bought color club's new shatter (fractured) in blue (have a bash) and fuchsia (Crush on you). Well, as I was walking around Chelsea, we stumbled upon a collection holder of the Fractured collection, but instead of these two colors, they had different ones for blue and purple- they had splitting image (a blue with shimmer)and Kiss and Break up ( A true purple w shimmer). These two colors seem to be dupes of the Mattesse line, and I've looked at swatches and they don't crack quite like the two I have, so I'm happy I got what I got. Also, fuchsia is much hotter than purple and I don't care what anyone says! The good news for all, is that there are several options out there for blues, pinks and purples thanks to Color Club!
I also wanted to share with you that I bought 3 OPI shades,(they were 3 for $20, bday present from husband) two from Ms. Universe collection and one from the Summer Nice Stems collection. I bought I lilly love you, a jelly pink w crazy glitter action, Crown me already, pure intense s
ilver glitter, and swimsuit...nailed it, also from the Ms. Universe collection ( a GREAT blue). I will swatch them all for you tomorrow, but I needed to tell you that I bought them because Crown me already, paired with the Color club Fuchsia, is my Manicure of the day, and tell me it isn't AMAZING!


0 comments:

Post a Comment