Friday, March 11, 2011

Vegan version of my Favorite color- Violet creme




When I was younger I would spend fifty dollars a week to get my tips filled and painted a creme violet color. A few weeks ago, I found the same color for $5 at a beauty store by me in Queens. My boss a few weeks before that day bought a few Spa Ritual nail colors, nail polish that is completely vegan, with no animal gelatin or anything like that. My boss keeps nail polish in her guest bedroom and this is one of the colors, its called Thunder Road. Its similar to my favorite Essie polish color - name to be updated- but its a slightly darker shade. Still a great creme that can be worn all day during the office, and can be spiced up w a shimmer or glitter on top, or even a crackle nail polish. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment