Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Konad Failure, Nail Tips






So the other day I tried, and tried, and tried to create a cool design using my ghetto konad image plates and stamp. I never seem to be able to get the polish quite right, so I'm seriously considering purchasing some things from their site, but I don't want to break the bank. I must have done my nails at least five times each, but I wasn't focused and by the end of it I was so tired I didn't know where my nails ended or began. Anyway, I googled some easy designs after that and decided to create a two color design, one side glitter and one side my favorite violet Essie shade. I painted my nails the whole color, then drew a diagonal line and painted from that upwards, diagonally dividing the nail into two colors, then I put glitter on the top color, and it actually didn't look that bad based on the fact that it took me five minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment