Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Water Marbling take one




So, you guys may have seen water marbling before on my simple little pleasures, Collete over there does a lot of water marbling and I think shes simply the best. You should check out her site http://mysimplelittlepleasures.blogspot.com/
Anyway, after looking at a few of her tutorials I knew i just had to try this, this was before we moved, almost a month ago now, and it was a mess. I didnt tape my fingers or do anything proper. We had this cat and she jumped right onto everything, and I had a big plate of chicken over rice there too.. so sad, but anyway they aren’t terrible, I still wore it for a day.. i think

I forgot which polishes I used here, but I know that they were both Orly. I’ll update when I get home

0 comments:

Post a Comment