Wednesday, November 10, 2010

frustrated with frugalista







Okay, so the title of the post may suggest that RBL's frugalista is the source and be all end all of my frustrations today. However, simply stated, I can't deal with today anymore. The truth is, I dont take much responsibility for my own actions, planning things (like my wedding and the fifty thousand parties coming with it... uhoh) or generally making sure that things go smoothly in terms of my life. I love frugalista more than most glitter polishes I own, and I have to say that my manicure still looks bomb although I must have thrown more things than I have ever thrown in my life, traveled up and down manhattan for hours and made more phone calls than I did when I was in telemarketing. Maybe its because glitter polishes enable me to pretend that I am an underground rock star and won't ever have to worry about money problems or being late or ever have to wait on a bus for a hundred year old woman to get on or off in the middle of rush hour, only to deal with awkward robots to tell me that I need to be on-time, not five minutes late.

Anyway, that rant made me feel a lot better, but here are some shots of my rescue beauty lounge haul that came yesterday. And no, I cannot ever spend this much on nail polish again as I have bills coming out the ears at this point.

As per the mani shot, I have a few chips which have only made this entire day so much worse, one tip to all of you is if you do a manicure, find that you often have chips NEVER leave that bottle at home and bring other bottles with you, that way you can fix it if you ever have down time and it will make you feel better.

1 comment: