Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rescue beauty has arrived






so, I am still new at being a polish snob, but i read on several blogs about rescue beauty lounges 50% off sale, and I figured the colors are hot so why not. I bought a bunch of polishes, including her book on nailcare and I just got them in the mail and trust me I am NOT disappointed at all. Especially since I paid half price. Aside from Butter polish, I dont think that I have ever ever ever seen a polish go on so well as 360 did on my hands. The cherry love that went on my feet was kind of on the thick side for some reason, which isnt terrible because I can use it for stamping, and all the other polishes I got from her weren't on the thick side. I definitely recommend this brand although at full price its pricey for polishaddicts.

Anyway, heres the website for rescue beauty lounge, if your in nyc they do have an actual salon here, but it has mixed reviews. Either way get the polish bc its super sexy and clean

0 comments:

Post a Comment