Saturday, November 13, 2010

dreams with creams. (I know I'm lame)






So after my really long, bad and terrible day my amazing hubby decided to surprise me with flowers and a new nail polish. (Don't act like your not all jealous, hes the best) He said he saw it in the store and that I didn't have anything like it- which means I actually don't. Its by nail hardener, which has a lot of colors and can be found at almost any store but it isn't three-free so don't eat it. The color has a lot of purple with blue shimmer, so in some lights it looks deep purple while in other lights it looks blue. It was very cool but the manicure didn't last well as I did it at like three AM yesterday amongst baking and cooking a chicken and God knows what else. I will combine this with a Konad once I can finally afford a proper set, I think the effect of this polish would be slammin with a red design on top to give it a full-body contrast. The other pics i have up are of my butter haul, a beautiful pinkish creme, one of my all time favorite colors in the history of life. back in the day I used to get my fake tips topped with an Essie lavender like this color, this mani reminds me very much of that color- the problem is if you write a lot in pen the pen gets stuck on it. :/
Anyways, I am super tired today, I have been working since nine and now its twelve thirty. My eyes are falling out of my face and I can't wait to go home, eat, drink and pass out in a pile of my own misery. Or my own money. Whichever is classier

0 comments:

Post a Comment