Tuesday, December 27, 2011

FINALLY:silver metallic crackle I can adore!





Some of you may have noticed that I have been trying to get myself into the metallic crackles- when they were first released I didn't get excited. The swatches on the internet were cool- but when I tried them in the store I was dissapointed. Gold crackle is easy to pair, blues and reds go great with it and make a great holiday manicure. Pink metallics go really well with pink shades and blue shades, and blue metallic crackle goes great with purples, pinks and blues. The Silver crackle took me forever to figure out however, but I think I finally got it! I need to pair it with dark purples, blues and blacks- and I mean dark for me to really enjoy it. I believe these photos are of the silver over a really dark green- American apparel's Hunter I believe. Although I haven't worn something like this since (its been at least a month) I do like this manicure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment