Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Matesse blue crackle fun




I have to admit I am really excited about the glitter crackles from Sephora, if I weren't so into magnetic nail polish at the moment I would definitely splurge on them. Maybe I will in a few weeks after the christmas post season is over and my finances are (sort of) ahead of schedule. I have here the Mattesse dark purple crackle that is currently in Ricky's stores. It is one of my favorites, I've worn it with white, glitter, light blue. All of which are pretty bomb. I had a problem with my old purple crackle from china glaze, because I used it so much it dried out and I had to get polish thinner. At the time though it gave me an excuse to buy a new bottle of purple crackle- as I had none that worked. Here it is over an electric blue glitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment