Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Gelly sandwich!

                   
jelly in regular light
jelly in entirely too much sunlight
      Today I have for you a lovely jelly sandwich combo with some glitters that I have been obsessing over. I find it weird that for the past few years I have been almost exclusively into cremes and holos but now for some reason I am all about funky and indie glitters. Next week it will be something else. Anyway, I really like Matte glitter right now, especially in black and white. I have also heard a lot of great things about the Sephora X line of nail polish and decided to try out two pink shades (shocker I know) and Chaotic, which is a black and white matte mix of various shapes and sizes of glitter. 
jelly in medium sunlight
   
         So for starters, a few weeks back I had a fab mani with Sephora x's Mischievous  which is a jelly hot neon pink, that I topped with Chaotic, and I wanted to continue that look but see what it would look like if I sandwiched the glitter between coats of the Mischievous polish. I liked the way it looked, but I felt that it was missing a little color(even though it was hot pink). I decided to put my KBshimmer laquer to good use and voila! Pink and blue glitters just lit up my nails!  I added another coat of the Sephora X Mischevious and topped it with a whole lot of top coat- couldn't stop looking at my nails ALL DAY!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment