Friday, November 25, 2011

thanksgiving (sort of not really) nails



Like every other meat shoveling gluttonous american, I love thanksgiving. Its a day where I can shamelessly poor pig grease all over my buttery vegetables and claim that I'll start my diet the next day!
I had mozzerella sticks for breakfast, so that diet will have to wait for tomorrow.
We went upstate to my parents friends house, so I had to have fall festive colored nails. I saw some nail art tutorials on refinery29.com and decided against them since my halloween nails took 45 minutes, and I'm lazy. For this particular color combination, I used American Apparel's "summer peach" as a base color and Matesse's new red crackle so cleverly named "red burgundy".
The good thing about this manicure is that it didn't chip until today(like my diet)! Mostly my manicures chip immediately because I'm constantly scrubbing my floors and cleaning dishes. I guess the pig grease was good for something!

0 comments:

Post a Comment