Friday, March 25, 2011

MAC- Bad Fairy




Mac- Bad Fairy tricked me. For those of you who may not know it was a Disney special edition where they made Cruella de ville and that witch from Sleeping beauty polishes, lipsticks and what not. They were pretty cool actually, better than the few mac collectors addition polishes and products that came after. ALL of the swatches looked so cool online, I called up all of the mac stores in Manhattan and none of them had them EXCEPT the booth in Macys on the fourth floor- because only a crazy person like me would go that far to see if they had it. I went there, spent my money, and put it on that night, really excited that the red and pink holo glitters would stand out a mile away to anyone who saw my nails. But when I put them on my tips- I was pretty disappointed, the color is just too light for my skin.. or something. Maybe I need to put a red tone underneath? Thoughts? Ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have a problem seeing the duochrome, but I didn't like the way it looked on me either. Maybe try layering it over black to deepen the color and perhaps bring out some more of the duo?

    ReplyDelete