Friday, March 25, 2011

China Glaze Crackle + Katy Perry OPI collection colors






I'm having a rough day today- rough end to a long rough week! So to cheer me up I played a little with a few nail polishes I had on my person. I brought the China Glaze crackle polishes Pink (broken hearted) and purple (Fault Line) and Katy Perry by OPI's Last friday night ( blueish clear with sparkles) and Teenage dream (pinkish clear with sparkles). I did two combos that I thought would look cool, the Last friday night with fault line on top, I tried to move the crackle around, painting it horizontally and vertically and every which way to see how it affected the crackle effect, but overall I ended up not liking the color combination, i'd much rather like to see a contrast here, but the Last Friday Night didn't show through as much as I wanted, maybe I should put a white base underneath.
The second color combo I did was the Teenage Dream with China Glaze's Broken Hearted on top. it looked rad enough for me to keep it on for the night. From afar it simply looks like hot pink, but then the shiny sparkly comes out through from underneath pretty nicely. I must try other combinations soon- any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment