Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Crackle nail polishes official post






okay, so for weeks i've been obsessing over the new collection that OPI is making w Serena williams and Katy Perry, the Katy Perry colors are awesome, and the SHATER POLISH that both collections will include is a must have for anyone at all who enjoys nail polish. This polish is black, and it goes over a base color, and it shatters, revealing some of the color on the bottom. It crackles into chunky black pieces, looking like an awesome design and never coming out quite the same. Here is a link I must have watched two hundred times showing off the Katy Perry colors w the Shatter. Amazing.
http://cosmochikscoterie.blogspot.com/2010/10/opi-shatter-polish.html
These colors do not come out until January tho, and I simply cannot wait that long. I read on several blogs that BarryM makes a dupe called Nail effects, and there are several crackle polishes on Ebay that remind me of the old covergirl crackle polishes I had when I was nine. They even have other colors except black. I bought one of these off of ebay, and youll notice that the cracks are much smaller on this one, but it is still a very very cool effect.
Oh and as usual don't hate on the paint on my fingers, I know i'm a lazy manicurist, and most of these pictures are shiny because I put some nice lotion I got at sephora, every girl needs a little moisture, right? oy.. that came out wrong

0 comments:

Post a Comment