Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bridal Shower nails






So sunday was my bridal shower, and it was a lovely success. A bunch of my friends threw it from one of my jobs, my mom, my moms friends, aunts, uncles, coworkers, friends, everyone was there. I had a bunch of great friends help me bring back my things to my apartment, and they even helped me clean up. It was fabulous. I decided to straighten my hair for the event, something I always never do as my hair is very dry as it is, and blowing it out and straightening it with an iron not only takes a lot of patience but it also does a lot of damage to my hair. The girls that i used to babysit came, and they all wrote me lovely little keepsake cards and overall it was just amazing. For my nails, the night before or the day before was a long day so I didn't really care about my mani, but i put on victoriana by butter. Sunday morning I woke up and decided to put on a purple silver glitter( one of the OPI's burlesque glitters. Amazing) I scored a bunch of hot lengerie, some great candles and oil sticks to make my house smell amazing, flowers, giftcards, wine glasses. It was simply chic and amazing and I am so happy and thankful. enjoy pix

0 comments:

Post a Comment