Sunday, July 29, 2012

I bought a helmer! (and its already full and I need another one)

          I dragged my husband up to harlem to buy a helmer from ikea for $20. They usually run around 40 or 60 so I think it was well worth the trip.   For the past three years I have been keeping my nail polish in random plastic boxes and shoe boxes. It goes without saying that its been a kindof a mess. I leave polishes all over the place as if I'm a polish fairy. It drives my husband nuts.  The good thing about the  helmer is it has 6 drawers and each drawer can hold like, one hundred polishes perfectly. The drawers have the perfect dimension to hold a standard bottle of polish.
Most bloggers who I have read who have helmer's organize theirs by color/type.  I decided to keep mine organized by brand and if the polishes have a special effect. So, clears/treatments are kept the same, and nail art/special nail polishes are kept the same. Otherwise, polishes are kept within a brand grouping. Enjoyy my messy pics!


0 comments:

Post a Comment