Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gray Crackle (it never works)



I really don't know what to tell you on this one. I love crackle, I love easy nail art. But I don't love gray and I don't love silver crackle. Maybe I'm missing the color combinations, I know I have tirelessly looked online for color combinations and failed. I don't see anything I like or, when I do try it on myself I think it looks like a pile of ass. This time I said to myself, I like crackle over glitter, so lets try a nice darkish purple glitter, thinking it would look nice. I put china glaze's "Cracked Concrete" and then I instantly hated it. Wore it for one day because I can't do my nails more than once a day for fear of ripping them off, but hated it nonetheless.
I will continue to look for other combinations, I kindof like it with pink, but think I should like it with more colors then ones from the hot pink family. And anyway, I like anything thats hot pink so I don't think it really counts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment